Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 18: Landstuhl

Hallo freunde,

Yesterday we channeled our inner 10-year-old selves. Twas a fun Friday.

By the way, I'm uploading this post from the iPhone Blogger app, so the photo quality might be lower than usual. Oh well...

During the day, Eunice took me and Peter to a natural pool. I've never been to anything like it at home. The "pool" is man-made but has rock pebbles lining the bottom of it, and it doesn't use chlorine.



Later on, Eunice cooked us yukgaejang for dinner. Köstlich. Then we walked down the street for dessert. I've been craving mint chocolate chip ice cream since I've been here (mine and my mom's favorite), so Peter and I ordered this bad boy.


While we were walking around, we saw a girl with a cookie hanging from her neck -- a sure tell sign that there was a festival nearby.

We found it, drank beer and played two rounds of bumper cars.





The night ended with a Netflix movie, 13 Assassins, which was actually pretty good.

Until next time. Tschüss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment